Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Additionally, INDUSTRYNEWS.CO, for its applications and services, uses Google Analytics services, that they will discuss the information, payable by INDUSTRYNEWS.CO, of how is used the application and/or service, with the only end of giving reports of the activity of the same.
For more information, you can consult the privacy page of the analytical tool:
- Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
The information that generates the cookie about its use of the website will be directly transmitted and stored by Google. If you want to refuse the permission for the statistical processing of details or the information with Google Analytics, you can deactivate this service without issue. To do so, follow this link:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Classifications of cookies used by INDUSTRYNEWS.CO
- a) According to the company that manages them:
- Own cookies: They are those cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a team or authority managed by the group and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: They are those cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a team or managed authority or not by INDUSTRYNEWS.CO, being a third party which discusses obtained data via cookies.
- b) According to the time scale that they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Cookies of session: They are those cookies designed to obtain and to store details while the user accesses a website or application. Are employed to store information that only interests to keep for the service provision requested by the user in a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are those cookies in which details stay stored in the terminal to those which you can access and discuss during a defined period by the group, and that it can go for some minutes to several years.
- c) According to the aim for that which obtained data are discussed via cookies:
- Technical cookies: They are anyone who allows the user navigation via a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist therein.
- Cookies of customization: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general character characteristics predefined, according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user (for example, the language, the type of web browser through which the service is accessed, the regional set-up from where the service is accessed, etc.).
- Analytical cookies: They are those that allow the behavioral follow-up and analysis of the users of web sites to those which are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigational profiles of the users of these spaces, in order to introduce improvements according to the data analysis of use that do users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that show the management, in the most effective way possible, advertising spaces that, where applicable, have been included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, on the basis of criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which announcements are shown.
Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser; you will need to do this yourself from within your browser.
Review of cookies policies
INDUSTRYNEWS.CO will carry out a review of the Policy of cookies annually, unless there are demands, regulations or another kind thereof that necessitate the adaption of the Policy with an inferior frequency. Therefore, users are advised to consult its content periodically.