For the car sound novice, the site is also equipped with an interactive Speaker Finder offering users a simple way to view, compare and select an ideal speaker based on their favourite music genre and budget.
The Pioneer Car Sound microsite has been officially launched, in conjunction with the company’s “Feel the Details” campaign, to reinforce its position as the premium in-car edutainment brand among millennials, tech-savvy car owners and general drivers. The “Feel the Details” campaign is conceived and produced by Ugly Duckling Projects Singapore. It aims to take users on an emotional journey that draws a parallel between life’s beautiful details and Pioneer’s big and beautifully intricate sound, acknowledged by the accolades from car speakers experts like Top Ten Reviews and CarAudioNow.
- Superb Interactivity — Get product recommendations based on popular music genres and price brackets through the Speaker Finder function.
- Responsive design — The site is optimised for desktop computers, Android and iOS mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, allowing visitors to access the content regardless of their device or screen size.
- Stay informed — A one-stop information hub to conveniently access all the latest product news, exciting videos like “Feel the Details” and the contact information for Pioneer offices in Asia and Israel.
The “Feel the Details” campaign […] aims to take users on an emotional journey that draws a parallel between life’s beautiful details and Pioneer’s big and beautifully intricate sound, acknowledged by the accolades from car speakers experts like Top Ten Reviews and CarAudioNow.
Pioneer’s goal is to educate drivers about the benefits of aftermarket car audio products. The Pioneer Car Sound microsite, with its Speaker finder, serves as an essential guide for the company’s current and future customers to achieve more satisfying and entertaining driving experiences.
According to the ASEAN automotive federation, some parts of the region including Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines are experiencing strong vehicle sales, leading to a greater number of new car owners. But despite the boom, many drivers are still using their basic factory-fitted in-car sound systems.
On the other end of the spectrum, older cars may not even come with stereo speakers. The cost of upgrading these stock and antiquated sound systems are actually not as high as one may think, thanks to the advancement in car and mobile technologies too.
“At Pioneer, we understand that for many, upgrading your in-car stereo can be a daunting task. Our highly advanced speaker designs come from a rich business heritage, which dates back to 1937. Pioneer has been investing heavily over many years in R&D to deliver greater sound quality and in-car experiences. We are constantly innovating through endeavours like our TAD professional audio business and continue to set new technical and award benchmarks. All these ensure Pioneer is well positioned to educate the public, with our new Pioneer Car Sound microsite and “Feel the Details” campaign,” said Mr. Takao Chiba, Deputy General Manager of Business Planning and Marketing Division, Sales & Marketing Group, Pioneer Electronics AsiaCentre.
THE AFTER-MARKET DIFFERENCES
- Superior Musicality — Enjoy audible improvement, from enhanced clarity to more dynamic and powerful sound. Best of all, even a non-audiophile can feel the details and hear the difference!
- Customisable Sound — More options to further fine-tune sound to user’s exact preferences by mixing-and-matching speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers.
- Enhanced Durability — Leveraging higher-quality materials and components to ensure a complete peace of mind.
Visit www.pioneercarsound.com now to create your personalised in-car entertainment system and discover what you have been missing all this time!