What better than to start the visit to the exhibition with a presentation of the latest know-how to be found there?
The opening conference: “What’s up at LUXE PACK?” will showcase several manufacturers present for the first time at LUXE PACK MONACO, and proposing new solutions. Among them:
– DURAN DOGAN PACKAGING (LGR Packaging Group), specialized in premium offset printed cardboard packaging. Its products are highly technical, in terms of finishing and printing. Duran Dogan Packaging will be presenting a process for producing cardboard packaging with a holographic or metallic coating, which is extremely shiny and totally recyclable.
– APP STUDIO, the printing experts with their own particular touch: a printing technique with infinite possibilities, providing customization and an exceptional feel to packaging.
– CARRE D’EBENE with its know-how in marquetry and cabinetmaking. The company will be throwing the spotlight on its know-how in producing high-quality cases for luxury brands, produced using recyclable materials, with original shapes and openings, and using multi-materials marquetry.
– KOKTAMILLS will be proposing a new range of papercardboard, with finishes that are silky to the touch along with APP Studio decoration finishes that are entirely recyclable, providing an alternative to PE-protective materials.
– MARVINPAC will let visitors discover its “Swiss-made” know-how, with its premium presentation boxes, produced in compliance with the highest quality and environmental standards on the market.
– REXOR will be presenting a metallised paper with a high degree of shine, superior to standard metallised PET, containing no plastics and enabling strong ink adherence.
LUXE PACK has set aside many other stages for the unveiling of innovation:
- The “Innovations Wall”, an immense fresco representing the most striking innovations of this new edition will be on show in the atrium; the digital version will also be available in the same place.
- Innovations complying with sustainable development criteria will be presented in dedicated showcases, and the “LUXE PACK in green” Awards ceremony, for the packaging solutions and corporate social responsibility categories, will take place on Wednesday 21st September at 6 PM in the conference hall, in the presence of emblematic personalities.
- Packaging customization is a major challenge for brands today, and manufacturers are vying with each other to come up with ingenious solutions for exploiting their technical progress and, for some of them, the new technologies, in order to come up with differentiating responses.
This year, once again, LUXE PACK will be lifting the veil on the latest packaging innovations, with more than 300 announced launches…
The best of these will be singled out at the roundtable entitled: “Packaging customization or how to make the consumer unique”, in the presence in particular of the following:
– ARTHUS-BERTRAND for various unitary customization solutions, with the use of mechanical etching, laser etching, digital printing and the manual application of films, along with online data entry.
– CTL PACKAGING will be presenting a premium tube packaging that can be customized per individual unit.
– INESSENS will be proposing customization of labels by printing data on them that is different for each product, by means of variable data printing.
– KURZ will be offering, with DIGITAL METAL® and DM-LINER®, real metallized effects for sophisticated, customized printing.
– SERAM will be demonstrating interactive ribbons using the patented IMO (Interactive Message Ornament) process.
– HEINZGLAS will be promoting feeder colouration techniques along with digital printing, graffiti and laser-on-glass techniques.
- “Smart materials and packaging: new usages, new functions, new experiences” : the title says it all about the hot topic dealt with in this roundtable.
With personal testimonies from luxury industry representatives and scientists, the roundtable will be delineating the latest innovations and smart packaging by exploring various avenues: new packaging materials and solutions in glass, paper, plastic and fabric, as well as the new possibilities offered by connectivity and built-in chips.
Some exhibitors will be coming along to present new gestures, new usages and the latest technical progress to be opening up the range of what is possible!
- Additive manufacturing or 3D printing, in the throes of revolutionizing industry in general and the packaging sector in particular: a demonstration area and an associated didactic conference will provide visitors with insight into the applications and benefits of these technologies.
Needless to say, all these focuses will be completed with visits to the stands, where the exhibitors will be buzzing with proposals for ingenious and pragmatic systems.
The curtain will go up on LUXE PACK MONACO 2016 on Wednesday 24 September at 9 AM, for 3 intense days of innovation sourcing on an international scale.